After many months of closure, we finally have the green light to reopen our beautiful Powerspot on June 9th! We will soon meet again with all those who could not come to Zoom or to the park to practice together.
Don't hesitate to visit the Powerspot website to discover all the activities offered in this place: Tai Chi Chuan, Mindfulness Meditation, Feldenkrais, Dance, Cross Training, Suspension Flow... powerspot.fr
We are waiting for you for beautiful practices where body and mind are one. Thank you for talking about it around you!
In your diaries
- Monday at 6pm, Mindfulness Meditation Workshop open to all, at the Powerspot. Sitting meditation on a chair, or on a cushion, come with a comfortable outfit.
- Tuesday, Tai Chi Chuan class at the Parc des Bruyères in Bois Colombes:
- From 10am to 11am, class for all.
- From 11am to 12pm, advanced class.
- Wednesday: from 10am to 11am, Tai Chi Chuan beginner class at Powerspot.
- Wednesday: from 8.30 to 9.30 pm, advanced Tai Chi Chuan class, Tuishou practice and martial applications.
- Thursday: 10am to 11am, Mindfulness Meditation workshop at the Powerspot, sitting meditation on a chair or cushion. Come with a comfortable outfit, chairs, Zafus, cushions on site.
- Friday: from 5:30 to 6:30 pm, Tai Chi Chuan class at Lycée Charles Péguy, 80 avenue Parmentier Paris 75011
- Saturday: Tai Chi Chuan class at Parc des Bruyères:
- From 10am to 11am class for all
- From 11am to 12pm advanced class.
- Saturday: from 4:30 to 6:30 pm, training for the 1st Duan at the Powerspot.
See you soon!